HEAVY RIGID (HR) Open Truck Licence
- The Heavy Rigid Licence covers vehicles with three axles with a gross vehicles mass (GVM) over eight tonnes.
- The Heavy Rigid Open licence covers Road Ranger, Synchromesh or an AutomaticTruck.
- Candidates for the Heavy Rigid Truck Open licence must have held their car licence for two years or more.
- There is a written test to be completed at your local Queensland Department of Transport which consists of 10 multiple choice questions. You can practice the questions on line. (Click here to Practice).
- Heavy Rigid lessons can be scheduled to suit individuals and Heavy Rigid courses are competency based.
- The Heavy Rigid (Open) licence can generally be completed in nine – twelve hours plus a Department test.
Our Professional Driver Instructors not only ensure you get your license in the shortest possible time at the best rates on the Sunshine Coast, we cover all aspects of vehicle operation to ensure when you enter the work place, you are competent and skilled operator.